Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My weight loss pill..!!!!!

Can anyone suggest me some weight losing Supplements?
Hey nickme653,
Zana here.:smile2:

I would like to share my experience of losing weight with the help of a dietary pill called skinny fiber. One of my friend recommended me about these pills.I was hesitant in the beginning as there is a common perception that weight loss pills don't work or they cause very severe side effects.

But then i went through the website and read the success stories of the people. I must say, i was really impressed with the reviews and live testimonials. I decided to go for it.Looking behind to that day, I always feel that this was one of the best decision i had ever taken.

The entire course was for 90 days. But, I started witnessing the change within a few weeks, and I religiously followed everything mentioned.I didn't felt any cravings. I just eat healthy, and that too, at the right time.I was amazed by the results i got at the end of the third month.My blood sugar level is in control, and diabetes as gone forever!

For people who are facing the same problem, it is the time to give a shot to skinny fiber and fall in love with your self again.:wink2:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Exercise and eating healthy. I'd also doing some research on herbs and natural foods that help speed up your metabolism. I won't get into a huge argument on why diet pills are so terrible for you, but I had a problem with them in the past. Extremely addictive and can cause a lot of adverse side effects. Just be careful!

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Hey nickme653,
Zana here.:smile2:

I would like to share my experience of losing weight with the help of a dietary pill called skinny fiber. One of my friend recommended me about these pills.I was hesitant in the beginning as there is a common perception that weight loss pills don't work or they cause very severe side effects.

But then i went through the website and read the success stories of the people. I must say, i was really impressed with the reviews and live testimonials. I decided to go for it.Looking behind to that day, I always feel that this was one of the best decision i had ever taken.

The entire course was for 90 days. But, I started witnessing the change within a few weeks, and I religiously followed everything mentioned.I didn't felt any cravings. I just eat healthy, and that too, at the right time.I was amazed by the results i got at the end of the third month.My blood sugar level is in control, and diabetes as gone forever!

For people who are facing the same problem, it is the time to give a shot to skinny fiber and fall in love with your self again.:wink2:
I went on the new Air diet where you swallow lots of air to make yourself full. I was skeptical at first but it really works! Made me healthier than a horse in less than a week. Cured my diabetes, pregnancy and radium poisoning. Only cost me $1999.95 for a can of diet air. May as well buy two just in case.

Such a deal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts