Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I eat to gain weight? I want to gain atleast 20 to 25 pounds and don't say everything, that doesn't help.

cool my 100th post.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just pigging out will just cause you to get fat. If you want to do it to gain muscle then the best approach is to figure out your maintanence caloric intake. For 1 week you have to write down everything you eat. There are sites on the web that will help you determine how much calories are in each thing you eat. http://www.fitday.com I believe is one.

Once you have this you should slowly raise your calories in increments of 200-300 each week. After a month or two you will have doubled your caloric intake with the most minimal fat gain possible.

This method is far too anal for me, but the basic idea is to take it slow. Dont just start pigging out right away or you will end up fat.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
z.e. said:
What sort of weight are you trying to gain?
Getting plump, I guess mainly in the arms, I don't want muscles. I think my arms are um ...puny. :um

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ABetterTomorrow said:
Just pigging out will just cause you to get fat. If you want to do it to gain muscle then the best approach is to figure out your maintanence caloric intake. For 1 week you have to write down everything you eat. There are sites on the web that will help you determine how much calories are in each thing you eat. http://www.fitday.com I believe is one.

Once you have this you should slowly raise your calories in increments of 200-300 each week. After a month or two you will have doubled your caloric intake with the most minimal fat gain possible.

This method is far too anal for me, but the basic idea is to take it slow. Dont just start pigging out right away or you will end up fat.
thanks for the info :thanks and nice pic, cute ;)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
avocado, walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds, salmon, bananas,bananas and more bananas, low fat dairy and more bananas :banana :banana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts