Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, me and my fiance have chosen the season for our wedding! We're aiming for Summer 2010! Albeit, this will only be possible providing we have the finances, so it's not set in stone, but it's great to have a goal to work towards! We'll be 21 then :)

I'm so excited! We were lay in bed, cuddled up last night and were talking about how we wanted the wedding, and then we got onto when we would like it. We picked Summer because it's nowhere near our birthdays (Spring), and the weather would probably be good, I was so happy I was crying tears of happiness. I still can't believe it, i'm just so happy and I really can't wait <3

I'm hoping by that time my SA will have either decreased heavily or gone away entirely. It's possible, but I couldn't say for sure, so we'll see. Can't have everything I guess! Though i'm glad I have this and my perfect partner rather than vice versa!

:D

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
Ooh, that's great! Congratulations! I love weddings, they bring out the girly girl in me. I hope you keep us updated, and tell us about your dress, shoes, flowers and all! :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou! :) I most definately will! We're struggling with the finances though, so decisions might not be made for some time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts