Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a web comic/blog/review site that I've started with the intent of funneling my anxieties into a comic as a sort of therapy for myself (I'm in between doctors atm and don't know what else to do after so many times trying, so I'm concentrating on this). The comic's main character suffers from social anxiety disorder and possibly agoraphobia, and the comic will follow his struggles with SAD and how he overcomes them, or doesn't (I write it out however I feel the story is).

I'm not really trying to use this as an advertisement space, that's not my intention. I was hoping that, by seeing a mostly comedic view on anxiety (hopefully), people will at least get a giggle or two out of them (not all comics are silly, though). This is mostly a therapy-type thing for me right now, but I am hoping that it takes off eventually and turns into something that helps me with my anxiety.

Take a look if you have the time, I really appreciate any comments you leave on the site.

http://www.anxietylane.net/

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I really like your site, it's really awesome.
It's funny. :)

I made my own site, thinking it might give me something to do. I think it can definitely be therapeutic.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, thanks guys. I appreciate your words. If anyone is interested in contributing to the site, be it reviews, articles of whatever you want to write (seriously, anything is good if it's written maturely) or even your own comics, I'll include them on the site. That way we can all have a little bit of artistic therapy. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts