Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this documentary will explain in what kind of paradigm we live in.
we have social anxiety and there is a reason, STOP blaimimg yourself and don't try to change into something you're not.
some people and some situations gives us anxiety because they're are acting irational and violent. i consider persons with social anxiety to be nonviolent people and i don't see any problem in that.
mental disorders are caused by this ****ed up society, in special the monetary economic system that we are living.
if you consider yourself different from others is because you are, you understand life how it should be. the others are living like sheeps doing everything they are told.
watch this documentary and try to understand the first part of it so you will live a less stressfull life. like all human beings we want to be accepted by others and be loved and that is true but if the society is mean, greedy, irational, ignorant why the **** do you wanna "fit in", "be cool" , "confident" when in the world they are 1 bilion people living in poverty.
try to criticize, ask yourself if your world is like you believe it is.

·
Banned
565 Posts
The proof that this is BS is simply the fact that having this knowledge doesnt change anything. If it were so simple than anyone who reads that should be cured. I dont know about anyone else, but i pretty much feel the same.

And I mean BS in terms of an explanation for social anxiety.

·
existential crisis
265 Posts
this is how I feel. but for some reason it doesn't help me any knowing. I am still unsure what to do. Where/how to apply it.
Thank you for posting. Its comforting to have such ideas exist.

·
Registered
398 Posts
At the end of the day life is life. It's the same bull crap everyday... Expotential knowledge won't negate that fact.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Life is not automatically the same bull crap every day. This society is not automatically messed up. The interpreting of life and of people through the lens of worship of the bleakness is evidence of a delusion in itself.

·
More or less over it
561 Posts
Here's the thing, though: if we keep blaming our SA on outside forces, no amount of change we could do could relieve of us of SA.

That's bleak and, if only for purely pragmatic reasons, I choose not to believe it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
that is exactly right. there is more important things than being another persons definition of "fitting in" or "successful" or "cool" honestly who cares about that. that is an old, and destructively ignorant and uncaring philosophy, no matter how many people subscribe to it. What the Majority thinks and believes does not equal factual realness just because it is thought and believed by the majority of people.

whats important is your wellbeing and individual happiness!!!!!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts