Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

WE ARE!!!!

557 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rasputin 
#1 ·
AHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE WE BEAT OHIO STATE!!!! WHY OH WHY DIDNT I TAKE OUT THE 20K A YEAR IN STUDENT LOANS!!!!!!!????

Rose Bowl?

See less See more
#2 ·
Ah well - It was coming to the Buckeyes, I must say. Even I knew they weren't going to be as good this year. Then again, I'm a Notre Dame fan! Go Fightin' Irish!

#3 ·
Ughhh....that game hurt last night. Ive always liked Ohio State, theyre like the one traditional powerhouse team I like. I cant stand Penn State...and I guess Joe Patterno is now immortal again :roll

Let me pose a question for the two of you above...if Notre Dame plays Penn State on a neutral field (say...the Horseshoe), who wins? I think that would be a great matchup.

#4 ·
Lost_in_the_Ivy said:
Ughhh....that game hurt last night. Ive always liked Ohio State, theyre like the one traditional powerhouse team I like. I cant stand Penn State...and I guess Joe Patterno is now immortal again :roll

Let me pose a question for the two of you above...if Notre Dame plays Penn State on a neutral field (say...the Horseshoe), who wins? I think that would be a great matchup.
Of course im gonna say penn state :lol , but I think it would be a great game. Maybe in a bowl game we could see that match-up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.