Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is my hero! when i had nothing him and manchester united gave me something i needed in my life, a sense of victory, im a massive Manchester United supporter, he is my age and i can relate to him...

Does he have SA? even before i discovered i have SA i related him to me because of the way he cant speak in public and gets anxious but when he preforms he is godlike, do you think he has SA?

here are some interviews with him

And this is why i love him :)

·
Banned
497 Posts
He is my hero! when i had nothing him and manchester united gave me something i needed in my life, a sense of victory, im a massive Manchester United supporter, he is my age and i can relate to him...

Does he have SA? even before i discovered i have SA i related him to me because of the way he cant speak in public and gets anxious but when he preforms he is godlike, do you think he has SA?

here are some interviews with him

And this is why i love him :)
wayne rooney absolutelty has sa its blatantly obvious .

he is lucky though becasue his SA does not exist when it comes to performance situations (that happens with a lot of people) and also i dont think think his SA is as severe as a lot of other people therefore it doesnt restrict his life as much as other people. for example he has a wife, he is about to become a father , he has friends , he is able to be around other people every day in training and he also goes out a lot .

he deffinately has SA but he hasnt got it as bad as a lot of people

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wayne rooney absolutelty has sa its blatantly obvious .

he is lucky though becasue his SA does not exist when it comes to performance situations (that happens with a lot of people) and also i dont think think his SA is as severe as a lot of other people therefore it doesnt restrict his life as much as other people. for example he has a wife, he is about to become a father , he has friends , he is able to be around other people every day in training and he also goes out a lot .

he deffinately has SA but he hasnt got it as bad as a lot of people
Doesnt have it as bad as other people! maybe so but thats probly because he is doing everything to get past it by being social and going out and being around people all the time....even if he is being forced to...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts