Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :D My name is Amanda and I've NO idea what's going on with me and hoping through this forum I may be able to find out a bit more about my 'condition' and maybe offer support and gain support also.

Without writing my life story, I became an alcoholic at the age of 16 when my brother died. I stopped drinking when I fell pregnant with my second son 7 years ago. I also found out when I was 23 that I have Crohns Disease. (I'm 35 now)

I always had anxiety but never really realised it was actual panic attacks until 4 years ago when I simply couldn't leave the house!! I can go for small drives and I find the lack of medical support in our small country town makes it hard to get help!

They don't seem to understand that I can't leave the house (the medical professionals in town!) It's frustrating and annoying as when I approach for help and feel like FINALLY I'm going to get some, it's like the door is slammed in my face.

Thanks for reading my story and I hope I can overcome this issue soon xoxoxoxo

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
:wel Welcome to SAS

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Amanda, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Tr33Hugg3r! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.