Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna write a blog about it, but I would like some net high fives for stepping out of my comfort-zone in a big way! This past Friday I went to a concert to watch two old friends perform. I hadn't seen one man in roughly 4-5 years and I didn't know really anything about the venue or what the other bands were like. Later on, there was talk about a party back at their place and I asked if I was invited, 'of course i was!'. The night really went wonderfully. I was nervous going into the event, but not so much on other occasions. It was a miraculous feeling!

What's that, sherbert deserves a net five? I think he does. :roll

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Congrats dude :). Keep it up, the more you go out the easier it'll get in social situations. >>>> :high5

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's that sherbert? You went to an event that took a lot of personal courage! That's awesome man! I wuvs you soooo much. You're the greatest guy ever! Just ever. :b :roll

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I'm gonna write a blog about it, but I would like some net high fives for stepping out of my comfort-zone in a big way! This past Friday I went to a concert to watch two old friends perform. I hadn't seen one man in roughly 4-5 years and I didn't know really anything about the venue or what the other bands were like. Later on, there was talk about a party back at their place and I asked if I was invited, 'of course i was!'. The night really went wonderfully. I was nervous going into the event, but not so much on other occasions. It was a miraculous feeling!

What's that, sherbert deserves a net five? I think he does. :roll
Hopeful25 beat me to it! Way to go!
:high5 Net five - right back atcha! :lol

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man!

I think we forget how important it is to be our own personal cheerleader. That was the point of my reply. I am very proud that I decided to do this! I am very proud of a lot of things that I have accomplished recently and none of my naysayers can take that away from me. :clap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts