Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there are these videos on youtube called "Watch Me Shrink" and I decided to get on the bandwagon about a month ago to keep me motivated with my weight loss. I have lost 10 pounds since then and 20 pounds in all since I started my weight loss journey *YAY* I have done it the healthy way, no starving, and have been exercising. I have about 10 pounds left to lose and just got a Jillian Micheals DVD ripped in 30 because I really want to tone up. Anyways, for any of you who are struggling out there with your weight I just wanted to show you its possible! Trust me I have always been an emotional eater and love food more then you could ever understand. It hasn't been easy but the hard work has defiantly paid off and I feel a lot happier with my self and just in general. If anybody needs advice feel free to message me. I'm not an expert but I can tell you what has helped me.

Here is my channel if you're interested! Help keep me motivated!!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LosingThePounds3500

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I desperately needed to make some changes in my life. I have limited myself a lot due to SA. I decided the "easiest" thing to start with would be weight loss. Failure is a huge fear of mine and I knew weight loss wasn't something I could really fail at. You get out of it what you put into it. It has definitely help me build some confidence. Next thing on my list...getting a new job and learning how to drive! Those are a lot scarier!

·
*side eyeing you (<_<)*
2,303 Posts
That's great! I will definally be checking out your videos soon. I decided that since i just turned 18 I need to stop putting off losing weight so... I will probably be asking for advice and all that from you... If you dont mind?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.