Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Live.Laugh.Love.
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in meeting in Califonia or somewhere near there in a few months. Im thinking maybe possibly going to disneyland haha it might be cool if I get a handle on my anxiey over this summer I will be planning a trip to either Washington, somewhere in Oregon, or Califonia! Let me know if anyone is interested just wanting to get a general idea. Remember a few months atleast away. I would have to figure out a way to come up with some money but I think if I overcome this I deserve this! We all do!
Let me know!!!

If you have better ideas of places to go or ideas of things to do post it or PM me if you feel like it!

Thanks everyone for being so supportive over the past months! :)

·
📝📸🎬💾🎲&#991
6,586 Posts
There's no way I can afford to fly somewhere, but I could do anything from Tahoe to San Francisco. My only specific ideas, I guess, would be all the things on my list of things I plan to eventually motivate myself to get around to on my own -- a bunch of hikes (Muir Woods, Mount Diablo, Fallen Leaf Lake, Twin Bridges, countless Tahoe trails), a baseball game, maybe some walking around S.F. or a trip to Alcatraz someday. But finding something everyone likes is difficult.

·
Live.Laugh.Love.
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
San Fran is amazing I would love to go around there again. I have been to Alcatraz it is really creepy but kinda cool I got so sea sick ehhh you have some really good goals I will give you that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts