Votes: 18 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 40.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate washing dishes, it's my least favorite chore. Anyone else feel the same? My problem is I tend to let them pile up. I guess I'm lazy/a procrastinator.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
It's got to be done
For a while I used disposable ones so I only had to wash a pot and fry pan and coffee mug and a glass . Was great but felt bad due to the excess waste so stopped being lazy . When home I love my dishwasher .

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
YES! I've Found My Kindred Spirit

I hate washing dishes, it's my least favorite chore. Anyone else feel the same?
Been doing it since 11yrs old..don't like it..but hey..i could be doing a worse chore..i've gotten used to it..but when i get my own place...a looooooooooot of paper plates..& a few "china's"..i don't mind...it's only bad when people leave a lot of their crap in there:mad:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought they picked them when they were ripe?

Most plates are recycled fiber.
I get name brand, not the hippy recycled sh!t.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
Ha ah ha
I only use old growth Forrest paper plates to eat endangered animals on .
With ivory cutlery of course .

·
Claimed.
1,416 Posts
I just moved a pile of dirty dishes off of my desk and onto my floor to make room for other stuff.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i let dishes pile up

i get around to it eventually, but it takes me a while when i'm in a depressive slump, to clean them

i don't mind the chore itself, though

Poor trees! I go through those like kindling.
it's a very wasteful process, not just because of the trees

those plates have to be bleached with literal bleach or chlorine, and are often treated with coatings that render them unrecyclable

both processes require a lot of energy

·
More Than This
181 Posts
I wash dishes for a living. It's not the worst thing ever.

·
Super Moderator
33,900 Posts
I hate it but I have a method. I usually fill up a glass with soapy water and that's where I put all the used silverware to soak as soon as I'm done with it. Anything else I use, I put a dab of soap in it and start soaking it right away. When I go to put the stuff in the dishwasher, all I have to do is dump the soapwater and rinse and usually there's very little (if anything) stuck on.

·
Super Moderator
33,900 Posts
:rolleyes: Oh please, a dishwasher? That's like having a robot for doing dishes. You're not allowed to complain.
Yeah. But it takes forever and it sounds like a broken chainsaw. Don't usually care but when I'm trying to watch movies with my dad in the living room, it's basically impossible to hear anything but the dishwasher.

·
Moron
4,621 Posts
Yeah. But it takes forever and it sounds like a broken chainsaw. Don't usually care but when I'm trying to watch movies with my dad in the living room, it's basically impossible to hear anything but the dishwasher.
Ooh luxury. I have to use my hands which get dried out and sore from the harsh detergents. I have man hands because of it!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts