Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I was on Celexa 20mg for five weeks and asked to try Lexapro 10mg because the Celexa was making me drowsy.

The Celexa was wonderful for my anxiety though! I took up kickboxing too, so that would cause fatigue too.

Anyway, I have been on Lexapro 10mg for four days I don't like the jaw clenching it causes. It makes me more nervous and jittery. The anxiety it causes is driving me crazy.

I was wondering if people think I should just switch back to the Celexa and deal with the sedation side effect. I am just curious of people's opinions and I understand that advice here doesn't replace one of a doctor. I feel that I was active on Celexa despite the sedation. Perhaps with time the sedation would lessen.

I really just want my anxiety to be under control and though there is an energy boost on Lexapro, I'm wondering if I should go back and stay on Celexa longer than the five weeks?

I'm thinking I should just immediately switch to Celexa and not deal with getting on Lexapro. But of course, one's mind can be so indecisive and so I welcome opinions.

Thanks!

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
citalopram is activating, escitalopram is likely even more activating, I found them not good for my anxiety but now I swing between Cymbalta and Effexor and honestly I can't tell which one's better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts