Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up everybody, new kid on the block. I have been suffering from anxiety and obsession since about 16, I can't remember the exact day it started. But it started as obessions, then i couldnt sleep, when anxiety began. I didnt realize until I was older, im 20 now and ive been struggling in school thats what made me realize. I couldnt pay attention, one bit. I struggle to complete simple task. Confrontation is the worst sometimes cause I will obsess over it. Had a recent confrontation that happend more than a month ago, a petty internet arguement, and im still obsessing over it.:no Just obsess over the most unimportant weird things that i can't change.

MY mind is just IDK, it feels so locked up, just cant relax at all. Im out of school for a semester, so im just trying to find myself, im a naturally calm person so im doing fine but i want to do better, and have a life again and I struggled with dwarfism but it dosent bother me its this anxiety, if I can figure a way to calm my mind I can be great.

Thanks for reading :D

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey youngfella welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, YoungFella! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.