Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I need to get out and meet people. It would be really cool to have a friend who could support and understand me (I would do the same) and I could actually hang out with on a regular basis. I would love go to the park, go to the movies, go to concerts, go shopping and other fun stuff. I'm sick of doing things alone. I really would like to meet someone on here. Preferably someone around my age.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I too need to get out and meet people. I was thinking about this today. I agree it would be nice to have someone to support, hang out and kick it with. My friends are great but it'd be cool to talk with someone with some real understanding. I live just across the border in BC if you want to meet up some time. PM me anytime if you want to talk, I haven't posted here for a while.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm from Tacoma and would like someone to talk to as well. Anyone's welcome to drop me a line if they'd like, though it'd be nice to have someone of the female persuasion to talk to. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.