Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
beautiful essay...you deserved the A...it kind of makes my college essays seem not very good lol maybe it's because i spend too much time procrastinating before writing them..like I'm doing now.. :)

Discussion starter · #42 ·
beautiful essay...you deserved the A...it kind of makes my college essays seem not very good lol maybe it's because i spend too much time procrastinating before writing them..like I'm doing now.. :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond to my essay! I also procrastinate all the time... ;)

That is a fantastic essay. When I read it the essay it seemed almost as if it was an excerpt from a book. So congrats on doing such a good job, you deserved your 'A'.

I was impressed how you used both real life examples and characteristics of nature to draw comparisons to further express your point, very well done.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
That is a fantastic essay. When I read it the essay it seemed almost as if it was an excerpt from a book. So congrats on doing such a good job, you deserved your 'A'.

I was impressed how you used both real life examples and characteristics of nature to draw comparisons to further express your point, very well done.
:clapGood job! It'd be pretty confusing if it'd gotten you less than an A, haha.
I really like it. Very descriptive, paints a very vivid image in my mind. Congrats on getting that A, you deserved it!
Thanks Chris, Jasmine, and Leo for taking the time to read my essay! :D

You got the Write Stuff

ARcapo:
You are an excellent writer indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed your descriptive use of language and imagery. A good writer paints pictures with words as you have done here. The "tangled snake" was a particular image that I liked. Keep writing!

Discussion starter · #49 ·
I think its fantastic :D Very well written it makes you think ya know.. :)
Thanks! It means alot to me that you took the time to read my essay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

You should post more. I'd def read enjoy reading them.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
It made me sad :(

My parents are visiting my grandmother in San Francisco tomorrow in her retirement home. I wanted to go, but my work schedule wouldn't allow it. I may never see her again. I really love my Nana, and I hate to think of her feeling miserable, confused or alone up there.

Not to mention that my parents are slowly getting older themselves and I'm entering adulthood. It's all very depressing. My Dad's sick now and my mom is always commenting on how she feels older all the time :(

It was easy to read because of how well it was written <3

Discussion starter · #53 ·
It made me sad :(

My parents are visiting my grandmother in San Francisco tomorrow in her retirement home. I wanted to go, but my work schedule wouldn't allow it. I may never see her again. I really love my Nana, and I hate to think of her feeling miserable, confused or alone up there.

Not to mention that my parents are slowly getting older themselves and I'm entering adulthood. It's all very depressing. My Dad's sick now and my mom is always commenting on how she feels older all the time :(

It was easy to read because of how well it was written <3
Thanks. :) It is sad to see people we love slowly age but such is life. The problem with my grandmother is not that she's getting older, that's inevitable. But she's given up on life and no longer sees a reason to live. That's the contrast between her and my father.
I suspect my grandmother is a hypochondriac. She does have an illness but it's not as severe as she makes herself think. :no

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Anyone else want to read my essay? :)

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.