Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Wal-Mart to get some provisions. Went back to get some almond milk and when I looked down the aisle I notice big pink foam board covering the opening to the fridge units where the cold juices are kept. I asked the cashier and she told me because the juice was sweating real bad. It has been extremely humid the last two days here. The customer can't get access to buy anything out of there. I told the cashier they should turn the ac units on to dry the air out and the juice wouldn't do that and the customer can have access without running a worker down to remove the foam. She just gives me a dumb look. :lol They don't know anything about air conditioning up here. One time a few coworkers at work kept opening their windows while the air was on and wondering why it felt so clammy. Well shut the windows you idiots and let the ac do it's job. :roll

·
Recovery/"Over it"
3,391 Posts
It's also my main complaint about humanity that insufficient people know enough about air conditioning.

Good choice on nut milk over cow's breastmilk by the way.

·
Registered
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good choice on nut milk over cow's breastmilk by the way.
Can't tolerate milk anymore. Started using soy milk 5 years ago and then moved onto almond milk after it became available here. Milk increases mucus in my throat and makes me cough. Must be an allergy to it.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,376 Posts
Their policies are crap too. And they hire people just for warm bodies and as work horses. Well that my experience anyway. Strangely though, if you have good attendance, it's rare to get fired from there. And you can move on up, after being a worker monkey for sometime. Is insane how much they think you should do for the amount of pay you get if you have a job that requires heavy lifting, but again, that's Walmart. And sorry op for the hit and "oops" experience.

Edit: please disregard to above rant.

·
Kind of a freak
142 Posts
I work at Walmart and I wish there was decent air conditioning. I am sweating in there all day and gulping down multiple water bottles so it isn't sufficient. Sadly a cashier would have no control over that. :\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts