Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I don't even know.....
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have trouble waking up at a reasonable hour.I go to bed late a lot, but even when I don't,I still sleep through the alarm.Does anyone have any advice on how to make sure I wake up in the daytime? That's the main problem, you see,I keep taking up at night, when I should have woken up hours before.

·
indecisive piece of ****
634 Posts
Right now I'm in the middle of a bad nocturnal sleep cycle... yesterday I went to bed at noon and woke up around 10:30 p.m. Now it's 5 am, and I've been up for around 7 hours... I too need to get things sorted.

1,495 Posts
I have a bad habit of having afternoon naps which messes up my bedtime because I don't feel like sleeping til 11 or midnight. For e.g. now its nearly midnight and because I had a nap for an hr or two, I don't feel as tired.

I think you just need to get into a more consistent sleep pattern. I hear that insomnia is very closely linked to SA and depression, sleep is so damn important isn't it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz I'm off to bed.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
hey can anyone suggest how to get a early good sleep ..waking up early
M still struggling..

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'v been struggling with this for a while. Only way to adjust my sleep schedule is, when i have to wake up early for some kind of appointment (being forced to get up early). Other than that, i have no motivation to get out of bed... that results in not being sleepy at night and so the circle begins.

·
indecisive piece of ****
634 Posts
oh, i didn't mention this before... have you tried putting your alarm a good distance away from your bed? That way you have to get up and turn it off. But if your issue is you just sleep through the entire sound, then... that wouldn't work.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I've been having trouble waking up. I've been going to bed early at night lately and still end up sleeping a lot longer than i wanted to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts