Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lazy guy on the couch
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on a combination of Lexapro and Klonapin.. I drink soda, energy drinks all day everyday. This seems to be the only way to keep my self awake and to concentrate... If I don't have caffeine, I'm basically a zombie... Ive recently started working out, and that seems to help a little, but does anyone have a suggestion besides caffeine? Something natural that I don't have to have a script for?? My Anxiety levels are alot better than they use to be, but It just sucks being tired all day.... I told my doctor and he gave me 2 weeks of Pristiq, to try out.. I lasted about 5 days on it, and said screw it... I felt like complete crap on it... I realize that I probably didn't give it enough time, but I'm at a point in my life where I don't have time to sit around and wait for a medication to work, or at least give it a go....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Rodiola Rosea (or something like that) is a natural mental and physical stimulant. Its a herb. I used to take it and found that it helped more than caffeine (which has little effect on me).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts