Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Battling anxiety wat else
759 Posts
Bacon do you feel confident and do you have extra energy when you take vyvanse? I took 40mg today and barely got confidence. I noticed focus, and not really much energy.
Yes i feel amazing rightnow! but i have a tollerance. took 150 MG today! And i feel.......Euphoric.......AMAZING......Confident........SOCIAL........and i just feel in the zone. Great tingly body buzz to (good tingly like a orgasm tingle) LOVE IT! But like i said im building a tollerance....my dose is only 50 MG.....Gonna need to do a 2 week taper soon with magnesium :(

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i feel amazing rightnow! but i have a tollerance. took 150 MG today! And i feel.......Euphoric.......AMAZING......Confident........SOCIAL........and i just feel in the zone. Great tingly body buzz to (good tingly like a orgasm tingle) LOVE IT! But like i said im building a tollerance....my dose is only 50 MG.....Gonna need to do a 2 week taper soon with magnesium :(
Hmm, I took 60 mg today and I didn't feel more social but I did feel More in focus and things are more interesting to me. I had so much motivation but it went away instantly. The motivation lasted about 1hr

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Euphoria will never stick around unless you keep on upping your dosage every couple of weeks. Unless you're on memantime, or so I've heard.

Or unless you take stimulants once in a blue moon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts