Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever done this? Once me and an ex friend who also had sa were humiliated by b*tchy comments by a person and he got really mad so i thought he will beat him up as he approached him. However, he starting putting his fingers down his throat and the next moment he was literally puking at that fellow. I think that was sort of funny. Everyone laughted at the bully and he felt miserable and humiliated. Would you become as pissed as that? How to plot revenge over bullies? How can I get even with bullies w/o using physical force? I'm not good with replying back due to anxiety.

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
Haha thats funny. Ive never heard of anyone doing anything like that. I wish I had advice for you though. I use to get bullied alot, but I just laughed it off. Which I really regret. Now all I do is say a simple "**** you" if someone pisses me off.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Brilliant! :lol

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Once someone told me that his friend was surrounded by around one dozen people and to fight his way he simply bit out a chunk of flesh from one of the guy's throat and spat it back at him, causing everyone of those guys to look at the guy like he is a complete sicko and they all ran off.

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
Wow. That's epic. Public vomiting isn't really my thing. I did it once into a potted plant at a concert when I drank too much. But if you can do it to embarrass a bully, more power to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts