Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, no one lives close enough to here to invite them to a real BBQ. And I would worry no one would come anyway. So here is my thought. If I threw a BBQ and invited everyone who wanted to come - what would ya'll bring.

I am supplying the location: Panama City, Florida

I am also supplying the BBQ Grill, Tiki Torches, DVD Player, Some Jimmy Buffett CD's, and a blender --- oh, and I have Margarita's already made but bring your own salt if you like a salted rim - I've got plenty of limes.

I hope you will all virtually show up to share some good times.

Betty

P.S. some ideas are: your fav CDs, meat, appetizers, sides, chips, dips, hey anyone got a pool or a hot tub lol... that I don't have but it sure would be fun to throw on the back of a trailer and set up in the yard lol.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great idea!! Tehe. Hm I have some cheesy party CDs full of cheesy songs like the Conga and YMCA. I've got some burgers in the freezer, and a box of veggie ones for the veggie people - cuz I'm prepared like that lol.
Oh I got one of them above ground pools, I could dump it on the back of my virtual truck and virtually drive it over there. :D

Ooh and some of those mini umbrellas you put in drinks!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Sounds like fun, I could use a virtual day out. 8)

I could bring some kettle chips and dip to go with the burgers Snow Bunny is bringing, along with some beer from one of our many local breweries and enough music to cover just about everyones taste.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I'll bring my iPod. It has about 1,700 songs on it. Enough to fit anyone's taste (as long as you like rock music). I'll also bring a deck of playing cards, because card games are really fun. I'll make sure to suppy extra sunscreen because if you are like me, you probably burn really easily. I will also bring some flavored water, because if you haven't tried it, you are missing out :) I'll also suppy the lettace and tomato because burgers are worthless without them.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yum, burgers, chips and ---- ok, I've got two big pkgs of cheese so that some of the burgers can be cheeseburgers if people prefer --- oh, and bacon too.

In the virtual world there is no sunburns or skin cancer --- but we can rub suntan lotion in for some nice tans.

Anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
38 Posts
BBQ sounds like a winner. I'm hungry. I'll be hard core and bring some steaks and A1, potatoes and corn on the cob and an extra grill and maybe a smoker too for some roasted BBQ chicken and make some potato salad w/green olives and and, I'd better eat something before I come over so I don't go overboard with the appetite.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
i love margaritas, especially with nachos! so i'll bring some chips and monterey jack cheese and jalapenos. maybe they could cook on the grill on some aluminum foil or something.

and i'll bring this willie nelson song (if you've got the money, i've got the time) :D

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mmmmm nachos and margaritas - I like mine on the rocks with no salt please. That sounds awesome. Now I don't know whether I would want a bacon cheeseburger with kettle chips or a steak and corn on the cob cooked on the grill - wow. Maybe I won't eat for a week to get ready.

I've got the song Cheeseburgers in Paradise... Jimmy Buffett, and It's 5 o-clock Somewhere by Buffett and Alan Jackson

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm ok with the bbq mixing with the picnic but there needs to be a pool - or a natural spring to swim in.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Anyone love BBQ mushrooms like I do? :) Ill bring disco balls!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts