Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Are you interested in "real-life" contact with the people on this board?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the virtual contact on the SAS board enough for you, or are you interested in "real-life" contact with the people on this board: e.g. by telephone/meeting face-to-face?

Virtual contact is better than nothing, but sometimes seems superficial. Talking to people in person would be good. :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
There's a handful of people here, I would give my eye teeth (well, not mine, but, maybe JohnnyEnnui, or Caedmon) if we all lived closer together.....Star......I know I"m leaving many, many people out (Was I nominated for an emmy or what!)
That "Click" where you "Get someone".......
I have learned so much from this board....Donniedarko, was a "Savior" to me at one point;-) also learned from him, age is a number.

Feel like I"m making a speech here...............

Good night;-)))

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Yes I already met two people. I met Sprinter, and SebFontain and I went on a vacation together. Had a great time. :banana

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Meeting some Sas ppl? Sounds good to me, couldn't hurt to have another friend or two

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd be interested in meeting other SAS people face to face. I think social contact in real life is quite important and meeting others who understand our problems and don't judge us for that would be a good thing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Definitely :D At least you'll understand why I act so strange and feel so nervous. But I get better as I get to know the person.

I don't have the money to go to the USA or any other country, so, is there anyone from Romania here ? :um

·
Registered
834 Posts
I want this thread to hit 15 pages. Forget virtual contact. face to face contact. sit in a coffee shop. at a park. at a college campus. people wouldn't even know what we are talking about or up to. trust me, when your with people and everyone is supportive this stuff will get easier.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts