Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to resist putting "still" in front of that. Just out of curiosity/a need to validate my own lack of sexc, how many of you have never had sex?

Ranging from total experience virgins (as in, not so much as hand-holding) to haven't-quite-made-it-all-the-way people.

Oh, put your age too, and gender, so that people feel better about themselves when they realize that they are not the only ones. :)

Female, 18.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You've got time. :D

I'm Female and I'm 18 as well, but I'm definitely not a virgin. Just simply stating here than it's not like it's too late or anything.

Hello, 40 Year Old Virgin...anything's possible.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, i didn't mean to imply that 18 is so very late. It's just that I can't stop looking at my little sexual experience chart and it's flat lining at zero so far, and I'm supposed to go from 0-sex instantaneously? 18 is valid because judging from my history, i'm getting my first hug at 21, and first kiss at 25.

I hijacked my own thread :(

·
Daydreaming
586 Posts
Female, 20.
I believe in "no sex 'til marriage".
I've never had a boyfriend anyways.
I plan to be a "virgin" my whole life because I can't see myself getting married. :um

·
Registered
74 Posts
Technically I'm not a virgin, twice while drunk and on ecstasy I saw a prostitute in Europe, but besides that nothing, not even hand-holding or kissing, so I consider myself a pseudo-virgin.

·
Registered
113 Posts
well this will make you feel better

I've never got as far as even kissing anyone properly....so pretty much a total virgin in all senses of the word.....

I'm female and 34 and when i was younger it never really crossed my mind that much...every so often i'd wonder what was wrong with me as i just didn't find most boys remotely interesting.....

i went through a period of wondering if i was asexual...but then there seemed to be a period where i kept seeing gay themed stuff on tv etc...

Anyway i find it hard to know what's what due to no experince but well since seeing more gay stuff - i think about sex a lot more and i do think i'm gay.....
So to cut a long and boring story short.......now i am completely freaked out about being this old and never even remotely been close to having sex....

I constantly drive myself mad worrying that if i ever am able to get close enough to anyone for them to become a potential 'girlfriend' what the hell am i going to say? and how long is it going to be....

Plus the amount of things i've read where people are really critical of people who haven't had sex - (that they'd not date someone like that, wonder what's wrong with them etc) doesn't remotely help and makes me feel like a freak.

I feel so stressed by the idea that i've almost consigned myself to a life as a celibate - and i'll just tell people that i've never been interested......(although the thought that i may end up a 40 yr old virgin like that movie, still really bothers me and it feels so tragic that i ought to be taken out and shot for being such a pointless human being)

But then i also think, when i watch love scenes in movies etc or read in books - that part of me wants to experience that.....but i really worry that i won't ever get there......that i'll never get over my fears enough....and will remain forever an empty shell person...just taking up space

:cry

·
Registered
87 Posts
20, male.. i've done a little kissing while drunk twice and started to get a bj from a random guy at a party (also drunk), but stopped him. that's it :(..

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
male, 19.
I've never came close to having a girlfriend. Never dated,kissed,or held hands with anyone.:(
When I was growing up I became sexually confused. I now realize that I'm bisexual. I have never told my parents or ANYONE about my sexuality. I feel like I can't be true to myself.

·
Staying positive
754 Posts
19 y/o male. Farthest I got was second base, but that's the first girl I've ever 'been' with and that was only earlier this year. Can't say I didn't try for more, lol.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I'm a total experience virgin myself. I have not had mutual romantic connections with anyone, never been on a date, nothing. When I was 17 I convinced myself I was in love with a guy I knew, but I only knew him a year, think he probably liked me too, but we were just friends and I barely saw him outside college anyway. I occasionally hugged him. THAT IS THE CLOSEST TO SEX I'VE EVER BEEN.
Oh, I have been groped a few times at parties when drunk! Maybe that counts for something har har :p

(20, female btw)

·
My head looks huge...
78 Posts
21, female, quite bitter about it. And I'm one of those complete lack of any experience types, too...On one hand, I know that it's because of trust issues and fear of getting close to anyone. But on the other hand, with today's piece-of-trash media pretty much telling people that virginity is "uncool", I'm terrified that I'll get mocked about it by some people. Great way to lose more self esteem, and gain a ton of borderline-psychotic anger problems (yes, I have a really nasty temper).

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
I'm 24 and I've had one relationship, which I didn't want but found myself unable to escape. I never had intercourse by my own choice and I don't plan on having sex or relationships in the future, as I think that's best for my mental health.

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah, as for me i have barely went to 1st base and have only kissed 2 guys in my life, all of which happened just last year,lol. i'm a complete virgin and fear i may always be because of my severe shyness around guys:( o and i'm an 18 y/o female.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
female
virgin

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.