Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I love these so much I wish I felt vic'd out 24/7 it makes me so happy, every time I pop them I just get so motivated. Like I will start dancing/singing and even like call my friends and just talk to them about everything. Is there anything out there that will give me this kind of feeling cause I seriously dont want to be addicted. O ya alcohol is the same way only better.

·
Registered
984 Posts
lol wut. Sorry but they are just drugs they aren't the answer to lifes problems. For the sake of your liver though start doing extractions or switch to an opiate without tylenol in it, please.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
the problem with drugs isnt the high from them or the illegality, its TOLERANCE thats the problem...that feeling you get right now will slowly fade the more you take it...if you are lucky and you are the 1 person out of 500 that can take vicoden every once in awhile on a as needed basis, then go for it but odds are against you...i love opiates and they motivate me like nothing else...i developed a very bad addiction to them so beware...

alcohol works well, as does GHB....they are all short term solutions though, dont have any long term solutions sadly..

·
Banned
2,331 Posts
I think the reason they seem so great is because you haven't used them long enough yet. There are always problems when you try to hack your brain that way because we still can't create drugs without side effects yet. It really can be severely harmful on your body if you try to do it on your own.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Hydrocodone is one drug I've never tried.

Do keep in mind that Vicodin is 5 mg hydrocodone & 500 mg of liver-toxic Tylenol. Unless you like the idea of eventual liver failure you shouldn't exceed 4 grams of Tylenol daily, so that would limit you to 8 Vicodin pills. This is why junkies prefer Norco 10/325 -- twice the good stuff and less of the evil "let's kill a junkie" stuff.

Also keep in mind that this liver problem becomes even more of an issue if you're consuming alcohol with your Tylenol-laced opioids.

·
Banned
2,331 Posts
Hydrocodone is one drug I've never tried.

Do keep in mind that Vicodin is 5 mg hydrocodone & 500 mg of liver-toxic Tylenol. Unless you like the idea of eventual liver failure you shouldn't exceed 4 grams of Tylenol daily, so that would limit you to 8 Vicodin pills. This is why junkies prefer Norco 10/325 -- twice the good stuff and less of the evil "let's kill a junkie" stuff.

Also keep in mind that this liver problem becomes even more of an issue if you're consuming alcohol with your Tylenol-laced opioids.
What he said. I still cringe thinking about what would have happened if I had gotten a hold of this stuff when I was 18 not knowing how bad it would be on my liver. Like he said though, it's the Tylenol not the narcotic part. If you're gonna use it, at least make sure you understand what you are taking.

You're probably still taking the prescribed dosage now, and don't have anything to worry about, but as soon as you start needing more then the prescribed amount to get the same buzz, you start to risk slow, painful liver failure.

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
The APAP/acetaminophen in Vicodin really isn't an issue at all. Cold water extractions are an easy, effective, and quick (approx. 1 hour) way to get rid of most of it while retaining almost the same amount of hydrocodone.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Yeah, for every Vicodin pill Dr. House pops he takes 1000mg NAC. ;)

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
What would be considered a recreational dose? Also how how does the cold water extraction work and is it hard to do?
A recreational dose would be at least 15mg for someone with no tolerance, but you'll probably have to go higher than that. 20-30mg works well when released instantly (ie. crushing the pills before ingesting, or drinking the water from a cold water extraction). I weigh 120lbs and have no tolerance, and I like 30mg for a recreational dose. Start at 20mg so you can feel what the effects are like, then adjust your dose from there.

A cold water extraction is extremely easy to do. It works by taking advantage of the water-soluble properties of hydrocodone by dissolving it in water, and removing the APAP/acetaminophen/paracetamol from the mixture afterward. They have a low solubility in room temperature water and a very low solubility in cold water, so they can be separated via filtering. Here's the process of performing a CWE, step-by-step:

1) Crush the pills into as fine of a powder as possible. If there are some small chunks, it's okay because the resulting solution will only have a slightly higher concentration of APAP. You can do this with a mortar and pestle, hammer, or whatever else you find works best for you.
2) Fill a glass with approximately 1/8 cup of lukewarm water per 500mg APAP. Then add your opiate and stir.
3) Put the mixture in the refrigerator and let it chill for 30 minutes to an hour, stirring every 10 minutes. If it's only a small quantity, less time is needed. If you have a full glass, then chill for an hour, but it's difficult to **** up on this step because as long as the water gets cold you can move on to step 4.
4) Filter it through a coffee filter/muslin cloth into a new container. I prefer coffee filters because they're the fastest and don't sacrifice any more purity than a muslin cloth. If there is in fact a purity difference, it's negligible.
5) Drink, and wait at least 30 minutes for the euphoria to begin. Having an empty stomach allows it to kick in much quicker. The taste will be unpleasant at first, but the more you do it the more you'll like it because it means a great high is at hand.:banana

·
Registered
9 Posts
ya vicodin is addictive not a good idea to take. Plus it's the most common drug used in the US even higher then marijuana which is mostly being used by teenagers who are stealing it from their parents. Not a good drug unless you wanta get addicted to it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yeah I like vicodin as well. I went through a few bottles last year (over the period of a couple months) and it was really great at first. Tolerance built very quickly though and there was some uncomfortable withdrawal. I was without a doubt dependent on it. But when I ran out of vicodin, I simply suffered through the withdrawal and went on with things. It's certainly not the sort of thing that you can keep up, and no other safe drug that can be taken on a long-term basis will be able to replace the feeling you get from vicodin (sorry). If I had a bottle in the house right now, I know I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

Like the others said, if you take in large quantities, be especially wary of the tylenol and mixing with alcohol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.