Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for being direct but are most of the men on this website ghey? Or am I just confused. I see posts with a male avatar talking about dating men? I am just confused.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
There is a very diverse membership of SAS, which I think is part of what makes this community so great, but I don't think there's necessarily a skew in heterosexuality/homosexuality.

You could always try posting a poll and see if people are willing to privately participate in it:
Male - Straight
Male - Gay
Women - Straight
Women - Gay
etc.

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
when you start a new thread, there's an option to create a poll. i think it's a tick box near the bottom. can't quite remember to be honest. start a new thread and have a look. it's quite simple when you get it up on screen. always time for a first time :)
and i know of quite a few women on here with male avatars. they are hiding ;)

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
^I think people just become so associated with their avatars everyone assumes they look like/act like/are their avatar. I know it's not always the case, but I think it's hard to avoid falling into that habit.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
^I think people just become so associated with their avatars everyone assumes they look like/act like/are their avatar. I know it's not always the case, but I think it's hard to avoid falling into that habit.
Eventhough I guessed it wasn't a personal photograph, the image of Perfectionist's avatar peddling alcohol (or vinegar?? because the bottle reminds me of the bottles they sell vinegar in) always stuck in my head until I saw a pic of her. Then there was the unicorn image from the 'type with your head' thread :lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.