Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
I took a photo of Jupiter last weekend and was able to see 4 of the Moons.

It wasn't even with a telescope, just a super 840mm lens. (It should be about 16,000mm to get a really good photo)

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
I took a photo of Jupiter last weekend and was able to see 4 of the Moons.

It wasn't even with a telescope, just a super 840mm lens. (It should be about 16,000mm to get a really good photo)
Very cool. My uncle gave us an old surveying scope, and with it you can make out the moons. It was awesome to see them for the first time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
the planet of love is to dominate the sky. Fantabulous :clap Does that mean every ones gonna be nice to each other for a change ya think?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Very cool. I don't look out for these things as much as I'd like to... I'll keep an eye out :)

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
It's been unusually sunny and dry here in the pacific northwest. there's a mountain ridge near by that I like to go to watch the sky. In the Spring and Summer it's used as a launch site for hang gliders and for paragliding. Plan on going up tonight and looking for these two. Thank goodness we haven't had much snow yet. My only car now is a retired Police Interceptor (Crown Victoria) and the second that thing hits snow it's all over the place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts