Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tossing, turning and sighing for 2hrs and I know I'm not alone. Write down all of the thoughts keeping you up w/ a short note next to each. Get everything off your chest! No matter how embarrassing or dumb...don't be ashamed...

Gnyo fears - I'm 26 and still haven't gone. What if I'm sick and don't know, what if something happens, how will I ever have a kid if I have a fear of the gyn and dying during childbirth??
Money - I spent my last $ on bday gifts today and need $ for a party dress, shoes and food by the 16th. How the hell will I get an extra $130 by than??!!
Acctg class
Precalc...no idea wtf is going on in either and if I don't pass, I won't graduate this year and be free from the dreamkillers...
Making eye contact w/ people...not going anywhere alone without having a panic attack, ie: all day shopping today
Having fb and seeing people from hs that remind me of things that make me nautious...when I smoked, when I was being abused at home and put on meds that almost killed me. People that I allowed to use me bc I was weak...
Making it in cooking...I feel like ill never have my own show
Negative people...
Retirement party with 150 people this month where I will be forced to talk/make eye contact and celebrate someone that everyone thinks is the best business person around but in reality is the reason why I have SA. So fake, a night of bull**** and I'm so nervous about it.....
Sigh...

·
Banned
23 Posts
**** social rules, **** not understanding them, **** the fact that I'll always be alone, **** not being able to talk to girls, **** feeling inadequate because of one, **** feeling left out even on the internet, **** so called friends that are never there, **** negative thoughts, **** feeling like **** half the time, **** being told its gonna be ok and that all will be fine, **** the stupid games I apparently have to play to get girls to like me, **** the police, **** **** **** the police *** cue N.W.A ***

/atomic rant

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Feeling lonely, fear of never finding a girlfriend
Feeling desperately bored of life
Dreading signing on days at the job centre
Feel inadequete

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Nothing to complain about here either!!

woot for life!!

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
There desperately needs to be one!! Wait, I can solve this...

·
Registered
357 Posts
**** social rules, **** not understanding them, **** the fact that I'll always be alone, **** not being able to talk to girls, **** feeling inadequate because of one, **** feeling left out even on the internet, **** so called friends that are never there, **** negative thoughts, **** feeling like **** half the time, **** being told its gonna be ok and that all will be fine, **** the stupid games I apparently have to play to get girls to like me, **** the police, **** **** **** the police *** cue N.W.A ***

/atomic rant
:haha

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
You cannot kill a teletubby for they are invincible.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts