Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, would you get one? I think I would, but then that costs money and I don't really have sex at all. I also kind of might want to have a kid one day. I think that I want to have a kid, though, just to escape the social world, which is at least slightly part of why I want a girlfriend. So, maybe I should just neutrered one day. Male cats always are more affectionate when fixed.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I want to get one, but am being held back for a couple of reasons.

a- It's an embarrassing thing to go in and ask for. I have enough trouble even going to the doctor for routine things.

b- Doctors tend to avoid giving them to people who aren't already married with at least one child, so it would involve a lot of 'doctor shopping'. :(

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I haven't gotten one so far and I don't suspect that'll ever change.

·
Registered
192 Posts
considering i'm in my mid 30s without ever having a single sexual encounter i think it's safe to assume i won't be needing one anytime soon, if ever.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
No, since I'm probably impotent anyway.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
I don't have a need to get it done any time soon, but it is better than having your wife/girlfriend on birth control pills after you have had a kid or two.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yea, I'd love that. I'm sick of being so immature according to my junk. I'm like a kid who just hit puberty and can't control it, it's really annoying. Big time. I sit there, hoping that it doesn't happen, luckily it hasn't in a bad time yet today. I mean, I have no life, I'm a complete loser, nobody likes me(as in both friends and more). So, I'll never use the damn thing. I mean, I'd love children too, but that's just a dream too. I have no use for this thing.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
In theory yeah, but as many have said it is unnecessary in my current situation as I can hardly get into a normal conversation with someone - let alone a girl's pants :).

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yea, I'd love that. I'm sick of being so immature according to my junk. I'm like a kid who just hit puberty and can't control it, it's really annoying. Big time. I sit there, hoping that it doesn't happen, luckily it hasn't in a bad time yet today. I mean, I have no life, I'm a complete loser, nobody likes me(as in both friends and more). So, I'll never use the damn thing. I mean, I'd love children too, but that's just a dream too. I have no use for this thing.
a vasectomy will do nothing to reduce your sex drive, it's similar to a woman having her tubes tied. all they do is snip the tubes that transfer sperm in order to prevent pregnancy. if you want to reduce your sex drive there are some anti-depressants with that particular side effect, otherwise your only other option is castration. :afr

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I have no reason to want one at the moment. Later on I might want kids. If someday I have a wife and we decide we don't want anymore kids, it probably would be right for me to choose to have a vasectomy. I'm assuming that it is much safer than the female version.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
No, would be pointless for a guy like me.

Plus after past experiences there is no way in hell i'm having any surgery unless it's essential or will significantly improve my life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts