1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Creepy...and yet, strangely addictive.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
It figured out calcium after asking 30 questions. Was anybody able to go longer?

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
28 questions to find a cello

·
Registered
400 Posts
hahah thats to funny , I've been sending it to everyone I know roflmao

:lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everyone was laughing at me, and I was like shutup guys !!, I look good !."~ Amy Lee ~

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
Freaky. Not very dial-up friendly but after I went through it once it got faster. It took 27 questions to figure out my truck.

·
Registered
411 Posts
It's a really cool game, he usually gets it after only a couple questions :)

millenniumman75 said:
It figured out calcium after asking 30 questions. Was anybody able to go longer?
I tried to break him with mildly dirty things... he ended up not being able to figure out "condom", instead it asked me to enter it for his database...

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
Darth couldn't figure out balloon, but I don't know if I was playing fair....
There are many types of balloons, hot air ballons, water balloons etc. so it was hard for him to pin down specific characteristics.... :lol

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
He kept getting mine wrong. I was thinking a zebra, and he kept naming dog breeds. He eventually said horse after like 50 questions. :lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hahaha I thought of snake, was totaly honest in answering his questions and he picked a Hen :lol Im still doing it too hahahaha

*EDIT* he couldnt figure out snake at all and I had to submit my answer :lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
OMG I am doing it again and the burger king guy came out and whispered in vadar's ear :lol Right now I am doing tree and vadar is on question 17.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts