Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was last Friday . It wasn't a big deal . Nobody said anything , and they saw me .

I was actually kinda tempted to go into the Disabled toilet .. but that would have just made the whole thing a lot more awkward .

Even when I asked for directions to the toilet at the bar .. .. the staff pointed directly at the Ladies' room .. not the Men's room . Life is Good .

... oh well .. seems like the perfect place where I can take girls to perform some lesbian action with , in private .. LOL

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,976 Posts
Cool :)

In some places the ladies' is worse than the men's though, so you'd still better check how gross it is before inviting girls in with you.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Congrats!

Was it as filthy as the men's?

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I was actually kinda tempted to go into the Disabled toilet .. but that would have just made the whole thing a lot more awkward .

Never go into the Disabled toilet :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Im asking because I don't get it...
she's lesbian.

her going to the women's toilet is the equivalent of us, straight guys, using the girl's toilet :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
So..... what's it like in there? When I imagine the women's restroom, I picture a room full of like sofas, a jacuzzi, massage tables, Victorian marble statues and fountains and stuff. haha

·
Registered
952 Posts
I remember the first time I used the ladies room. I was pissed off because a guy was taking too long in the men's room at Starbucks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts