Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case no one has noticed, I haven't been coming on this site as often as I used to. I haven't been feeling as depressed and I don't have as much anxiety as I did when I first found you all. I think it's the combination of medication and therapy. I'm hoping I won't revert back to my old ways but I think that if I keep a positive attitude about things then I should be fine.

A few things I wouldn't have dared do a few months ago, but am doing now:

I'm talking to my coworkers more
I'm trying to make eye contact and smile more and sometimes I'll even greet people before they greet me.
I've been getting out of the house and spending time out of my comfort zone.
I got in touch with a girl I used to be close friends with and we're going to hang out tomorrow.
I've been spending time trying to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.
I gave some guy the finger and told him to fck off, even though I know this was immature and I was wrong.
When I go to the store I ask for help if I need it.

I know I've made a lot of progress and I'm hoping I won't notice when I finally stop thinking about these things because I'm too busy thinking about other things. Hope you all are doing good too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
wOnderwOmen said:
I gave some guy the finger and told him to fck off, even though I know this was immature and I was wrong.
That's the spirit! ;) You're a person after my own heart. :lol

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Good for you! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.