Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can't keep a job because my anxiety it is getting worse everyday. I have two children and a step child. Feel like such a loser. Power will be turned off next week. Can't afford to talk to anyone to get help. Be off me meds for five years now. Not sure what I expect from posting on here maybe just to get it off my chest might help.

·
Banned
451 Posts
If you want to get it off your chest than write up and be brutally honest on why you are in your situation, it’s the only way.

·
lord of smoothies
558 Posts
Hey dude, don't be so hard on yourself. You've got three kids, be proud of that! And if you have to do a job that you wouldn't normally do, remember how much it will help you and your family. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I hope your situation improves. I understand that you are frustrated, but try your best to be positive. You have beautiful children as motivation. I can't put myself in your shoes, but keep fighting and moving forward.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Sorry you're stuck, just remember your kids will never see you as a "loser". All you can do is keep trying and break through the barriers anxiety is holding against you. You may want to try government assistance (i know it might be quite embarrassing, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?) such as disability, food stamps, rent assistance (if you're paying rent wouldn't think they help w/ mortage).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts