Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Mentally exhausted from my adult daughter. My husband and I have fir the past month had to pack and move her out of rental. We raise her son and because of him, my husband is asking me to keep "peace". She is constantly starting arguments with me. She just informed us she is pregnant and considering adoption too. She is basically homeless so she stays with us and her son a couple of days a week.

I never smile or even feel any emotions. Tears just seep down my face once in a while. Our sixteen year old is subjected to this drama.....

I can't sleep and have been binge eating at night, so alone

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I can't really help much since I don't know what its like raising a child, but I did wish when my mom kicked me out that she would at least put me in government assistance programs or a foster home at least. Difference between me and your daughter is that she's an adult and I was still a teenager.

Have you tried getting her on gov't assistance programs? Make her file as an independent with children. They can put her in gov't housing, get her some career training, and some communities have daycare options available too. I think it's time where it gets to the point where you're emotionally drained to help yourself or anyone and she needs to go away if she's that toxic and a bit ungrateful.

*hugs*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts