Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been experiencing social anxiety/phobia for as long as I can remember. It's prevented me from joining any online communities before, so hopefully, (assuming this isn't my first and last post) this will help me overcome some of these pesky social-interaction fears that I've got. Here's hoping, anyway!

Thanks!

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
Welcome!

Just curious, but do you work in a zoo? That is something I was always curious about doing, but wasn't really sure how or what I needed to do to become one.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey zookeeper, welcome to :sas

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Zookeeper! :)

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
Welcome Zookeeper, I hope you can share your experiences with social anxiety. I just joined this site so I hope you can relate with others.:wel

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just curious, but do you work in a zoo? That is something I was always curious about doing, but wasn't really sure how or what I needed to do to become one.
Sadly, I don't work in one. I think it would be pretty awesome though. The closest I ever got was working in a pet store once.

I have no idea what qualifications or education you need to work in a zoo. Biology maybe? Is there some kind of zookeeper college where they teach you proper technique for shoveling elephant poop?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi zookeeper :wel

... Is there some kind of zookeeper college where they teach you proper technique for shoveling elephant poop?
... I would not be suprised. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,

I've been experiencing social anxiety/phobia for as long as I can remember. It's prevented me from joining any online communities before, so hopefully, (assuming this isn't my first and last post) this will help me overcome some of these pesky social-interaction fears that I've got. Here's hoping, anyway!

Thanks!
hi this is my first time to i havent spoken to anyone apart from my mum and my kids for about two years and i cant remember the last time i went out .i hope it helps me to:group

1 - 14 of 14 Posts