Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So uh, I heard about this place in a youtube video, when i was doing looking up random things, like i often do. I thought it would be cool to meet people who might be going through some of the same things i am. I was recently diagnosed with conversion disorder, and i was shy before, but now, I cant even leave my house without going into some sort of panic. After this summer is my senior year of highschool, and i am dreading when school starts, because i'll have to go back to school. There are so many people there..

·
Lost in time
86 Posts
Hello Glade12. *waves* Welcome to SAS!
Senior year, whoa, times goes fast doesn't it?
Well lets look on the bright side, school isn't going to start for quite awhile!
^-^ I'm not the best guy when it comes to school advice. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks. I know its a long way off, but it seems the more you dread something, the faster it comes.

·
Lost in time
86 Posts
Hey thanks. I know its a long way off, but it seems the more you dread something, the faster it comes.
Then perhaps you should welcome it.
I like to play tricks on life, I know that when I'm alone no one needs me.
Yet when I'm busy, lots of people talk to me. So I just do something and BAM, instant person, lol. Try it!
:)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Glade12! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts