Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is this text so huge?
Umm I guest this where I intuitive myself. I'm late twenties with a history of various mental health illness and problems. Hoping to gain and give advice and find friends in a safe and relatively understanding community.

·
Serial Killer
108 Posts
Hi, I'm new here too :)

·
Serial Killer
108 Posts

·
Serial Killer
108 Posts
Stable, or on a plateau for the moment thanks. How are things for you right now?
I want to go to this school that helps you graduate faster and stuff but in order to do that I have to go back to my old school and get my transcripts. Problem is, I'm afraid to go back to my school because I was a rebel for the past few months and I skipped classes so I'm afraid I'll get punished by teachers and staff. And I have to worry about getting accepted to the other school, too. Oh lord, why was I so stupid? I lost interest in school which is why I started skipping in the first place and which is why I now want to go to that other school. Despite the fact that I lost interest in school, I still care about my future and I would like to graduate so I can make my parents proud and so that I won't have a crappy future. Sorry this was long, haha, I just really wanted to let that all out.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess the school system works differently where I'm from. Is there someone else you know that could pick them or get them for you so you don't have to go back? It's good that you're looking towards your future. Lol no problem, as long as it helps

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, ShallPass! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts