Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread and posts deleted... This was a dumb idea I probably came up with while stoned/benzoed, and luckily I never attempted it.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
You're going to be making house calls and medicating people? lol

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
err... I wouldn't mind meeting with a group of sa'ers sometime. However, i don't think my sa could handle meeting with a complete stranger...
[...]

i do salute you however for having the guts to come up with such an ambitious plan:). That of course is if you were actually serious...?
[...]

·
Banned
648 Posts
I've never met a fellow SA sufferer... but I've always thought it great idea! Imagine tho it could be bad thing, group of very anxious individuals just sta.....Negative thought patterns. I live in UK but way west, S.Devon.
what a plan! ! !

·
Registered
520 Posts
euphoria said:
Awkwardness would be inevitable with a meet 'n greet of SA sufferers. However, I have a plan to overcome this. A rather cunning plan at that. Suffice to say, those wishing to join me in my plan will have zero social anxiety for the duration of our shenanigans. If you don't believe me, I invite you to come with an open mind.
Lolz, I can only imagine what you have in mind.
LOL

If I was there I'd be totally down :popcorn

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey i'v just started a english sa group on this site so it might be helpful if u want, to join which might help with getting this idea around so we can discuss it, so please spread the word thanks :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, i decided. I will definitely be up for the meetup (if and when it happens). It's not like i have anything better to do during the summer holiday. So, don't hesitate to pm me if there are any further developments regarding the matter.

Oh, and you turned 18 man, happy birthday:)! Aaand, you are now old enough to purchase booze, so that'll be on your wallet! (just kidding;). Never had alcohol before anyway, and it doesn't really appeal to me.)

So yes, i will be keeping an eye on this thread.

P.s - Hope your depression gets better.
[...]

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I'd be up for it...

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
Probably, but the past 2 years have been spent failing AS levels :(. In case anyone ever wondered, it's pretty much impossible to learn much on benzos or GHB unless you take certain supplements to correct deficits in acetylcholine, and probably other neurotransmitters they affect.
I couldn't imagine attending school while on benzos. Everybody including the professors would be thinking I'm on some wierd recreational drug mixed with alcohol. Then the next day I'd forget every single lesson.

I certainly can't blame you for being unable to learn during that time period. GHB? Well, I'd definitely try that and see how it goes. It's the only drug beside amphetamine that could possibly disinhibit me enough to walk into the doors of a university,

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I couldn't imagine attending school while on benzos. Everybody including the professors would be thinking I'm on some wierd recreational drug mixed with alcohol. Then the next day I'd forget every single lesson.

I certainly can't blame you for being unable to learn during that time period. GHB? Well, I'd definitely try that and see how it goes. It's the only drug beside amphetamine that could possibly disinhibit me enough to walk into the doors of a university,
[...]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts