Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...UFOs....WTF right? in june i think there was another one of those spirals, but in mongolia...Just another out of control russian rocket? IDK..

What do you think about UFOs? What are some legit UFO vids?

Are these aliens, or just crazy **** from area 51?

WTF...Spirals? And im not a conspiracy theorist. Theres a fine line between conspiracy theorist stuff and good theories...but who really knows. These conspiracy theorists might have something.

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Well it'd take too much time for me to say my opinion so I'll just answer your questions in short answers.

I do think UFOs are real and most are even if they are passed off as "weather balloons"

I can't really choose a legit video since I've seen so many and can't remember all the names but some look so real

As for aliens,maybe,but you have to think,its an enormous universe,why would we be so special that everyone has to visit us and not other planets?I think the only thing from Area 51 are studies of aliens and building technology to communicate with aliens.

So all in all I do believe in that stuff,but I'm not all about conspiracy theories and such

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it'd take too much time for me to say my opinion so I'll just answer your questions in short answers.

I do think UFOs are real and most are even if they are passed off as "weather balloons"

I can't really choose a legit video since I've seen so many and can't remember all the names but some look so real

As for aliens,maybe,but you have to think,its an enormous universe,why would we be so special that everyone has to visit us and not other planets?I think the only thing from Area 51 are studies of aliens and building technology to communicate with aliens.

So all in all I do believe in that stuff,but I'm not all about conspiracy theories and such
Im gonna set that picture as my background haha.

Ya, I cant even imagine what they're testing in area 51 now

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
I saw actual UFOs in the Nevada desert last year. Military aircraft, of course, but I was left speechless. Ones that zipped across the sky without making a sound, ones that hovered in place, ones that changed direction in a split second. It was impossible to tell how many there were, but there were numerous ones in the sky at the same time.

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I AM a conspiracy theorist and I think the UFO stuff is hogwash. It's amazing you can get this crap on the History channel all day long and they respect their audience enough to find someone who will bother to take the subject matter seriously (regardless of how silly it may be) and yet they're completely biased on many of the other conspiracy theories. If you can get them to make a show about it at all.

Anyway. UFOs? No. Just no. Are there UFOs? Yes. Are they alien spacecraft? Very unlikely. Do aliens exist somewhere out there? It would be really odd if they didn't. Are they intelligent (If you can call humans that)? Maybe but it's not as likely as just some other kind of life forms. Have they visited here? Possibly at some point. But it's unlikely they do so frequently. If they were advanced enough to create the technology to get here, they would be so far ahead of humans we'd almost seem like apes to them. That's to say that as far as we know, it isn't possible to traverse the distances necessary to even dip our toes in the interstellar waters.

Why would they want to come here if they could solve problems like this? Maybe a visit. Out of curiosity.

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Sorry, my mistake. They're weather balloons and on the odd occasion, swamp gas.
I'm not saying that,just saying that they could just be cover ups,like if they said some chemicals with really long name "interacted with each other"and was
"exposed to oxygen" you probably wouldn't challenge that because you would wonder how you could prove it actually happen so most people would say"that sounds logical"and believe that,I'm not saying that all could be fake but that there are some that actually are fake

·
Registered
329 Posts
For me, if its unidentified, its flying and its an object, then it is a UFO.

Whether or not its an alien? I dont know. Id have to take a closer look and see if its passengers have anntennas.

Incidently, why are aliens so interested in cows and probing?? And whats with crop circles? Youd think if they can build a space ship then they can communicate in a more effecive way.

I do believe that aliens exist btw, but think theres only so much they can learn from abducting cows and appearing on bridges in the middle of the night, to a guy with a mustache in a truck.... Just saying....

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=bl3XzhwDP0o

Has anyone heard this song?

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=7aIirgcxROw

I was actually listening to it while reading this thread xD

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
For me, if its unidentified, its flying and its an object, then it is a UFO.

Whether or not its an alien? I dont know. Id have to take a closer look and see if its passengers have anntennas.

Incidently, why are aliens so interested in cows and probing?? And whats with crop circles? Youd think if they can build a space ship then they can communicate in a more effecive way.

I do believe that aliens exist btw, but think theres only so much they can learn from abducting cows and appearing on bridges in the middle of the night, to a guy with a mustache in a truck.... Just saying....

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=bl3XzhwDP0o

Has anyone heard this song?

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=7aIirgcxROw

I was actually listening to it while reading this thread xD
Well of course an unidentified flying object is a UFO that's what it stands for

and for the cows and probing things,its not just cows they're been cases of sheep and dogs being kidnapped and found like cows,I think its because they're studying life forms on earth like we would in a lake,but since the cattle are in large groups the aliens would have an easier time just grabbing one than searching for an individual. not to sure why they would kill cows but probe humans maybe they also dissect some humans too. crop circles would actually be the UFOs landing there but since the engines are so hot they end up making patterns because of a way they may land.As for the communicating part,just because they're aliens doesn't mean that they're super smart people that can build some amazing things,for aliens to achieve space travel,they would only have to be as smart as dolphins and have two arms with two fingers with one opposable thumb.Something that contradicts that though is that if they're not as smart as humans how would they be able to build such fast ships,maybe they have good engines but can't figure out communicators for other aliens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts