Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UFC Shogun vs Machida Pay per View

Can anyone record the big fights tomorrow esp Shogun vs Machida obviously, even if it's w/your camera? I saw the previous UFC thing with Vitor Belfort vs. Rich Franklin and I really wanna see this one too but I just can't afford to drop $45 on this Pay per View fight, I have other costs to worry about

This is one of the times that having friends would have a benefit other than the obvious-if I had friends I could watch it w/them and split the cost

·
Registered
455 Posts
It can be downloaded the day after if you can wait that long. There are also websites out there where you can watch it for free, but the quality isn't very good and the video/sound often freezes or cuts off.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I'm going to a bar to see that fight, even though I'll be by myself. Just drink a few beers and enjoy a great fight.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to a bar to see that fight, even though I'll be by myself. Just drink a few beers and enjoy a great fight.
That is a great idea BUT there's a couple issues-

-one, the obvious, I have SA, I'll stick out like a sore thumb sitting alone among all the guys who are with their bros watching the fight, I'll feel super self concious

---ummm, I'm a girl and it'd scare me just a bit to be in a room full of testosterone at NIGHT

---Also, I don't know how to drive, I depend on public transportation and taking the bus/train in Atlanta at night scares me

--Alhol wise, no joke I've never drunk alcohol in my life-I wouldn't know what to order.....

--I'd be afraid of running into intimidating popular people from school, esp since I'm the loner girl

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
I already know how to watch it for free LIVE and the day after the fight without downloading anything, but I am not going to say how on this site. Can't wait to see the fight, but I really want to see Miguel Cotto vs Manny Pacquiao

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tra la la la la
tra la la la la
tra la la la la la la la la la la
la la la laaaa

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts