Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?

1M views 33K replies 633 participants last post by  discopotato 
#1 ·
#27,486 ·
I saw a toad outside when I was taking out my trash. I picked it up. Lol 😂
I was looking at the pond out back earlier today and I saw a MASSIVE FISH flopping around near the surface. I am not sure what was going on with it. I don't know if it was stuck in the weeds or if it was just frolicking (as I suppose some fish are inclined to do). I don't know. It was weird. We have been here all these years and I have at least glanced out at the pond many times and I have never so much as seen a minnow out there. I almost couldn't believe there could be such a big fish in such a small pond. It was sending ripples halfway across. :LOL:

#27,490 ·
I have mixed feelings about billionaires commercializing space flight. On the one hand there's the technological innovation and the prospect of making it available in the future like airplanes are now. But on the other hand it feels like they are profaning something that was sacred. At least with NASA it was a national effort shared by all, with lofty ideals about the potential of humanity. That is being replaced now by ego tripping individuals whose lives are devoted to exploitation and profit. I'm just glad we're not going interstellar yet when we are still so morally backwards.

#27,491 · (Edited)

I might have watched it if it was about Loki in every universe or something or I might make that video one day, but I don't like Doctor Who anyway. CJ The X could probably find a way to get me to watch at least an hour and 22 minutes though. Remember the time:

edit: loooooool

Did everyone just get suggested this video at the same time or are we always watching the same thing at the same time. Happened when I watched the last Loki TV show too (and no not on the day it was released.) That actually was the exact same time though, this tweet is from many hours ago.

#27,492 ·
I was looking at the pond out back earlier today and I saw a MASSIVE FISH flopping around near the surface. I am not sure what was going on with it. I don't know if it was stuck in the weeds or if it was just frolicking (as I suppose some fish are inclined to do). I don't know. It was weird. We have been here all these years and I have at least glanced out at the pond many times and I have never so much as seen a minnow out there. I almost couldn't believe there could be such a big fish in such a small pond. It was sending ripples halfway across. :LOL:
Guess the fish wanted to flop in a lake near you. 😂

I'm no fish expert so I couldn't say what was going on there. Lol That is kinda weird. Maybe it ended up there by accident.

#27,494 ·
First thing at work I had a brain fart and made a quick little mistake. I send out internal work inquiries by accident which was forwarded to everyone. Including people we have to keep the info from in this stage. Unfortunately it might spiral into a huge fallout. The few coworkers told me it's nothing big. My boss hasn't said a thing or likely didn't know about it yet. Why it is bothering me more than it should.

#27,498 ·
Someone special, and hoping his vaccine goes well today. 🥰 And that I’m glad I found the missing part of my milk frother, which has a magnet that stuck to the tray of my convection oven and accidentally got cooked a few times and survived.

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey
#27,499 ·
Yesterday I ran into this girl who was acting exactly like she wanted me to talk to her, but I just said nothing and ignored her the best I could. Now today she’s not here anymore. I guess it wasn’t part of her regular schedule, I don’t remember seeing her before yesterday either.

I’m annoyed at how my instinctual reaction to any social situation is to curl up into a ball and wait till I’m alone to plan out what to say. Like, I can’t prepare for all the different situations that I might be in and I just refuse to do anything unless I’ve calmly thought it through. If it’s not the second third or fourth time at least that I’ve been around a person, I won’t talk to them. I wish I was someone else, I hate myself.