Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
22761 - 22780 of 22787 Posts

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,943 Posts
Thank God for liquor chocolates.
While strolling through one of our grocery stores, I noticed they are now selling liquor icecream.. I was tempted, but at $10 a pint I decided against it.. still I bet that would have made for a good night 🙃

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,943 Posts
@coeur_brise Lol, my wife bought some of that a couple of weeks ago. I didn't really like it. Up until your post it has been sitting in my fridge but I just took it out to take a swig and the combination of a lot of cinnamon with eggnog doesn't really do it for me.

It does match my keyboard though, I should have changed my mouse to go red with it. My favorite is Southern Comfort eggnog, also non alcoholic - I think it tastes delicious.

·
Self isolating from self
3,422 Posts
@coeur_brise Lol, my wife bought some of that a couple of weeks ago. I didn't really like it. Up until your post it has been sitting in my fridge but I just took it out to take a swig and the combination of cinnamon with eggnog doesn't really do it for me.

It does match my keyboard though, I should have changed my mouse to go red with it. My favorite is Southern Comfort eggnog, also non alcoholic - I think it tastes delicious.
Here's a like for the eggnog alone. And Southern Comfort is also my favorite as well. Unfortunately Walmart is the only place in my area that reliably stocks it, and I don't really like going there.

·
I Am Second
58,091 Posts
Always seems like its not enough time

Reactions: WillYouStopDave

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,382 Posts
It’s slow going, but I’ve learned how to manipulate this invoice sheet in Excel so that it calculates as I need it to in each row, now I have it all laid out cleanly…I remember when I was in school & heard older people complaining about retraining for the modern world, now I feel old learning the bare basics of excel, lol

·
Just a bit stitious
5,222 Posts
I’ve been on the “outside looking in” on things for much of my life. Didn’t bother me a whole lot until recently. Really struggling with this now and it is going to likely cause issues for me sooner than later.

·
Super Moderator
34,905 Posts
Apparently, a customer at work that knew this other girl pulled her hair out. I'd be pissed if someone pulled my hair out. Lol
It never ceases to amaze me what people do when they get upset. I get upset and I just sit here and look unhappy for a while, put on my headphones, go to my happy place and then I'm fine. I mean, other than fighting for your life, it seems crazy there's ever a moment when a person needs to pull someone's hair out. :LOL: I mean, I guess I could imagine a scenario where someone did something so bad I'd be that mad at them that I'd probably want to but I wouldn't actually do it. But I mean people get into fights over stupid crap and do crazy things like that. :confused:

·
😒🤡
7,125 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me what people do when they get upset. I get upset and I just sit here and look unhappy for a while, put on my headphones, go to my happy place and then I'm fine. I mean, other than fighting for your life, it seems crazy there's ever a moment when a person needs to pull someone's hair out. :LOL: I mean, I guess I could imagine a scenario where someone did something so bad I'd be that mad at them that I'd probably want to but I wouldn't actually do it. But I mean people get into fights over stupid crap and do crazy things like that. :confused:
Yea, it's insane. Lol

I remember two girls fighting with each other in my 5th grade class and the girl got her hair pulled. I was the only one not interested in looking at the fight. I couldn't have cared less and just wanted the fight to be over with. 😂

·
A Mountain With Wings
2,282 Posts
Be my eyes when I'm unable to see
Ease my Saibot when I'm acting like a Noob
Overnight, from sunset to sunrise
Just keep me in your sight

22761 - 22780 of 22787 Posts