Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
22741 - 22760 of 22787 Posts

·
Just a bit stitious
5,222 Posts
First snow of the season and not surprisingly, I am not handling it well. It isn’t sticking on the roads or anything and it is supposed to change over to rain by the afternoon but it is still so, so depressing. My area is already depressing and miserable to begin with and these gray, dark and it could snow at any minute days just make it worse.

·
Wilco Tango Foxtrot!
4,007 Posts
Everyone at work knows how my day is going based on my "Colorful" language lol! I used to internalize my frustration when it comes to metal things and welp. Not anymore! ::3

·
alien monk
8,701 Posts
back at my old job. boss: says it's nice to have you back. me: can't figure out what to say back, says nothing. 🤣🤣🤣

being back here confuses me.

·
Self isolating from self
3,422 Posts
back at my old job. boss: says it's nice to have you back. me: can't figure out what to say back, says nothing. 🤣🤣🤣

being back here confuses me.
The dialogue options in this RPG are terrible anyways.

1. [Persuade] Can I get a raise?
2. [Lie] It's good to be back.
3. It's good to be back, sir. How can I help?
4. [Attack] You should plan on calling in sick tomorrow!
5. [Say nothing] ...

·
😒🤡
7,126 Posts
I kind of wanted to get a different boombox even though I liked my last one but I decided to just get the same one as the one I had before. Wouldn't want to have to take a boombox back twice just cause I can't play my music through my headphones on it. Just that the way I sit it on my bed makes the wire bend overtime and tears it. But it lasted a year so there's nothing to buying another one after that long.

·
Permanently An Idiot
2,305 Posts
Reading up on insecure attachment, maybe it's a good thing I can't get a partner. I'd probably be awful to them

Edit: Since I wrote this, I've been getting adverts for Bumble on Spotify. F you, Spotify.

·
bipolar
17,228 Posts
I got so manic while I was talking to this young girl the other day down in the foyer. For some reason I feel more comfortable telling young people I have bipolar disorder so I just told her and stood there taking some breaths. So weird but I'm sort of getting used to it happening.

This annoying shrink I saw a while ago was telling me it's all just anxiety but it's not. I know the difference and with this you don't feel anxious at all - you just feel very agitated and weird and like you could tear the wall down if necessary.

22741 - 22760 of 22787 Posts