Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
22461 - 22469 of 22469 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,556 Posts
Those look like they would be good ones. How much were the headphones? And did you order them online? View attachment 148291

These are mine. The ear part on the headphones fold in, too. I've had like 2 pairs of these in the past. Mine were 10 dollars. Think the last pair I had was in like 2014 but I really don't remember. I'm usually good with dates but my memory is hazy on this one. 😂 I got these from Family Dollar.
Well, the reason I did that was because I wanted Bluetooth headphones that were comfortable and all the new ones that are comfortable are about $50. I paid about $50 for the AKG headphones in like 2013 so I already had them and had gotten many good years out of them. Since it only cost $8 to Bluetooth them, that was a way better deal. They are somewhat inefficient (they don't go very loud unless you have a headphone amp) so they are marginal for stuff that has low volume in the first place. The bluetooth adapter I bought does not push them very loud but it works mostly as I intended.

I look rather strange wearing them around the house. I remember one day I thought I heard something outside so I went and looked out the front window with them on. There was a landscaping guy out there doing his thing with the weedwhacker and he saw me and just had this "WTF?" look on his face.

·
Self isolating from self
3,198 Posts
The bad news is that I'm having car trouble again.
The good news is that it's not cold as Frosty's butt crack yet.
The bad news is that I won't be able to get it looked at for another couple of weeks.
The good news is that I was planning on replacing it anyways.
The bad news is that I wanted to wait until auto prices came down.
The good news is that regardless, I found something else.
The bad news is that it won't be ready for a few days.
The good news is that I don't mind walking, except...
The bad news is that until then I'll have to cross the highway of death to get to work. Frogger has a better chance.

·
drifting in mist
676 Posts
Sleep deprivation does some terrible things to me. Past couple days I've felt the most alarming indifference to the people I normally care about. Finally slept a couple hours this afternoon and feel some humanity restored at least. I think so much of my low resilience and negative feelings about everything comes from chronic sleep deprivation.

·
😒🤡
6,812 Posts
I got some good finds at Dollar Tree. I should go back again in a few days. I got some crackers with olive and oregano. Had them with my work lunch and they were pretty good.

22461 - 22469 of 22469 Posts