Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
22041 - 22060 of 22495 Posts

·
😒🤡
6,840 Posts
I paid the people I live with to help me clean out my trailer for me while I'm at work tomorrow. I know they'll get it good and clean. I walked by the fridge earlier and it didn't smell too pleasing. So bleach it is. I also like how one of the rooms has stairs that go up to a walkway and the walkway goes to two closet doors. That was mildly interesting. The carpet is getting torn out and the sinks cleaned. I'm keeping the dressers and throwing out one of the beds that's still in there. It'll end up looking a lot better.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,374 Posts

·
Permanently An Idiot
2,302 Posts
People have been waiting like two generations for Ghostbusters 3 and somehow what they get instead is a sequel to the all-girl remake? Really?

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,374 Posts

I guess this is 'I stumble on stuff about kids day' online.

I like that she thinks the goal of the sport is to drop the weights.

You gotta be strong to lift them up, but the point of getting them so high, is so you can drop them really good.
🤣

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,374 Posts
Another day, another crazy property listing my friend shows me.

Also this is illegal I think (they turned a window into a front door, and then just stuck some stairs..? Stairs is generous there are some wooden steps):

mysterious cardboard on floor. I'll give it one point for not (barely) having a toilet/kitchen which yes I have seen before a few times.

some kind of unfinished looking cupboard/counter top there. Honestly it's basically all bad I don't know why I'm sitting here listing.

£750 a month btw.

This makes a £350 a month studio flat I rented once with a cupboard for a kitchen and no washing machine etc and the landlord just came in once without warning while I was in bed by the front door (or someone who worked for the estate agents I can't remember now, they were showing people round the flat, so suddenly three people were just there,) etc look like a palace.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,374 Posts
Kind of dying at the description tbh:

within easy access of the High Street is this stunning, bills included studio apartment. The property has been newly built, and includes a modern bathroom suite, kitchenette and sleeping area.
🤣

'stunning' The sleeping area is just any empty space you have I guess. 'Newly built' mm you've converted another kind of property into illegal subunits or something.

They didn't even put a curtain on the glass window front door. So everyone can just see right in.

Day 1 legacy challenge in the Sims.

·
Just a bit stitious
5,067 Posts
Sunday misery…lamenting the work week ahead, spending way too much time in the comment section of a certain news website arguing back and forth and shopping online for things I don’t need or really want all that much. Going out for awhile so at least it won’t be all day like it usually is.

22041 - 22060 of 22495 Posts