Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21921 - 21940 of 22052 Posts

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,433 Posts
Ive been watching JCS Criminal psychology and its really interesting to see the detectives using social behaviour techniques to get the suspect to give them the info they want. the difference between that and what goes through my head in social situations is crazy. i cant imagine having that measure of social ability, its like a different world.

And some of the detectives can talk Non stop to non responsive suspects, its really interesting. have to say i did not realise how important social skills are for detective work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's intriguing and plays into common negotiation skills. I know a person who uses these skills a lot or at least I've seen him do it in person. You tend to want to act in a way that makes the perpetrator think you are on their side in order for them to open up. They are on a whole other level emotionally just in order to remain calm and consistently non-confrontational. I agree, its fascinating to see. Esp the "what pretending to be insane looks like"

·
Registered
17 Posts
feeling fresh today
the demons were yesterday
defeat foes in clever ways
i see you got a mad look
my verse like when crack cooked
any mc stand shook
a throw away verse
dope i stay first
but im gone now
ill be back a strong vow

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,021 Posts
Wow it took 7 years but summer seems to finally be back.

·
Terminator
13,253 Posts
Someone special 🥰 and what my work shift will be like this afternoon. It's very grey and dreary outside so it might be a slow day today.

·
Super Moderator
4,889 Posts
Things were going decent and then suddenly I think that I'm unworthy of it all. 😕

·
alien monk
8,615 Posts
I had a crazy dream, I really liked it lol. I was a werewolf Staff Edit

then I woke up and it felt like it would be time to get up but only a few hours had passed. and then I went back to sleep and it felt like no time had passed but it was time to get up.

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
Taking a shower in this house can be such a pain. I was about to take mine then I opened up the door and the people are sleeping so yea. This trailer should have always had two showers. Who would want to go through someone else's room to get to the shower? People like privacy. 😒

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,021 Posts

Maybe it's because I basically never go to restaurants but no part of that gender role with the women, children and men thing made any sense to me.

Also lol at smelling like a Miyazaki film.

There are so many cultural aspects here that I'm out of the loop on, but the confusion is euphoric in its own special way
I honestly don't know what's a joke and what's serious or what the point is (I get it's comedy.)

POV: It's 2 A.M and you get a DM from an old high school friend who now owns a vegan meth lab.
It does get better and better.

I saw this on Tumblr a couple of days ago and absolutely could not understand how each line got steadily more incomprehensible and yet absolutely iconic

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
I saw a toad outside when I was taking out my trash. I picked it up. Lol 😂
I was looking at the pond out back earlier today and I saw a MASSIVE FISH flopping around near the surface. I am not sure what was going on with it. I don't know if it was stuck in the weeds or if it was just frolicking (as I suppose some fish are inclined to do). I don't know. It was weird. We have been here all these years and I have at least glanced out at the pond many times and I have never so much as seen a minnow out there. I almost couldn't believe there could be such a big fish in such a small pond. It was sending ripples halfway across. :LOL:

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
I was looking at the pond out back earlier today and I saw a MASSIVE FISH flopping around near the surface. I am not sure what was going on with it. I don't know if it was stuck in the weeds or if it was just frolicking (as I suppose some fish are inclined to do). I don't know. It was weird. We have been here all these years and I have at least glanced out at the pond many times and I have never so much as seen a minnow out there. I almost couldn't believe there could be such a big fish in such a small pond. It was sending ripples halfway across. :LOL:
Guess the fish wanted to flop in a lake near you. 😂

I'm no fish expert so I couldn't say what was going on there. Lol That is kinda weird. Maybe it ended up there by accident.

·
Terminator
13,253 Posts
Someone special 🥰 and what I want to have for dinner soon, along with what I want to do for the rest of my night.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,250 Posts
First thing at work I had a brain fart and made a quick little mistake. I send out internal work inquiries by accident which was forwarded to everyone. Including people we have to keep the info from in this stage. Unfortunately it might spiral into a huge fallout. The few coworkers told me it's nothing big. My boss hasn't said a thing or likely didn't know about it yet. Why it is bothering me more than it should.

·
lagrimas negras
1,752 Posts
Next month I'm planning to see someone special to me who I haven't seen (in real life) for a while. I'm kinda nervous but for the most part, I'm excited and looking forward to it.

21921 - 21940 of 22052 Posts