Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21901 - 21920 of 22052 Posts

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,333 Posts
Whether or not I'd rather time travel forward or backward.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,023 Posts

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,023 Posts
@Starcut83

lol of course he's acting, I thought it was pretty funny.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,023 Posts
haha I take things too seriously sometimes. I don't know I have literally never been on tiktok, might have something to do with it.
Ah I never really go on tiktok but end up watching stuff people link on other sites occasionally. I guess it's a pretty sarcastic/exaggerated form of comedy.

Reactions: Starcut83

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,333 Posts
Ah I never really go on tiktok but end up watching stuff people link on other sites occasionally. I guess it's a pretty sarcastic/exaggerated form of comedy.
I'm just in one of my serious moods for some reason so that's probably why I interpreted it as a possibility.

·
bipolar
17,099 Posts
I'm thinking maybe I should try and go up to Broome or North Queensland when we can actually move around the country again. Much more expensive than SE Asia but the beaches would be good.

·
alien monk
8,615 Posts
my transition from utilitarian environmentalist and moralist to apathetic doomer is taking so long... nothing matters and morals are all bs since its the end times, but its not impacting on my personality :cry:. tired of being serious and caring about things. but who would i even be if i didn't have the moral high ground? thats basically 99% of my identity. i'm a good boy.

no, capitalist consumerist mind**** society doesn't reward that ****. not even my parents were proud of me for doing selfless ****.

goals:

·
alien monk
8,615 Posts
still though, as if i'm going to give up the moral high ground lol. where else could i get my self esteem from?

·
alien monk
8,615 Posts
it seems like theres 3 times as much traffic as usual today. I also felt like people kept looking at me in a weird way. what an odd day.

·
Sas user
3,932 Posts
Ive been watching JCS Criminal psychology and its really interesting to see the detectives using social behaviour techniques to get the suspect to give them the info they want. the difference between that and what goes through my head in social situations is crazy. i cant imagine having that measure of social ability, its like a different world.

And some of the detectives can talk Non stop to non responsive suspects, its really interesting. have to say i did not realise how important social skills are for detective work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
alien monk
8,615 Posts
when i was biking home last night i passed a bar and hear that dread vortex of so many people chattering away that you can't hear anything and wonder how they're actually managing to communicate in that din. i really can't handle that sound. good thing i'm not forced to go to bars etc. lol.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,175 Posts
I’m addicted to my phone & yet it makes me paranoid, likes it’s always watching/listening to me…which it probably is, so it’s not paranoia, but then we’re supposed to ignore that aspect of the design because the rest is gloriously addictive…maybe that’s what they thought, “we’ll pair paranoia with addiction in the design”, or maybe I’m just high thinking nonsense, I’ll flip a coin & go with that

21901 - 21920 of 22052 Posts