Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21681 - 21700 of 22041 Posts

·
Terminator
13,252 Posts
Someone special, and what I am going to do for my evening now that my work shift is over. 🥰

·
Just a bit stitious
4,719 Posts
There is a relative of mine that I’d like to reach out to and talk with...been a couple years since I have seen him. He and I are on the same page about of number of things and I think it would be good for me to speak with him. Really doubtful it can happen though for a number of reasons and that makes sad.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,431 Posts
Blah blah weight gain stuff...
Cancelled on a friend and she did not take it well at all. And I'm sorry but when you dont take it well, it makes hanging out that much harder. I never intended on making someone feel bad but intentionally or not, **** it, I made someone feel bad. Must I crawl on my knees everytime. Must I apologize for my feelings over and over again.

·
Just a bit stitious
4,719 Posts
Going to force myself to go outside and do something productive today. Way too much screen time as of late and it is not good for my mental health.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,012 Posts
Does anyone else compulsively stick their middle finger up at their reflection? No? I'm insane? That's what I thought.

I mean I'm not actually doing it at my reflection it's just something I do at mirrors for some weird reason. I probably think it makes me look more gansta or something.

I couldn't find the perfect meme too many compilations also with stuff I prob can't post.

lol why?

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,245 Posts
This is the 3rd time this middle aged asian neighbor who lives at the corner house a block down has filmed me walking with his phone. Whenever he spots me walking my dog, he will (even switch directions) follow me on foot and filmed us with his phone all the way walking home. We run into each other all the time passing by, but he has yet to say a thing to me or about why he films me or what issues he had with me. Every time he filmed me, he will walked away without saying a word once I've reached my driveway. I've never not clean up dog poop. My dog rarely pees on people's frontyards. Especially not that man's frontyard. My guess is maybe he thought I was the one person leaving dog poop all over the neighborhood, which there have been. Although the first time he did this, I was just sitting on my parked car on the street just having returned home, he spotted me and instantly recorded me sitting in my car while walking circles around the car for a few laps. So it couldn't have been about the dog poop.

·
Super Moderator
34,268 Posts
So I have recently realized that I have more back teeth on the top than the bottom (I just never had any issues so I didn't care or think about it). For some reason, I also recently started (accidentally) biting the very back of my cheek whilst eating. Which simultaneously didn't feel good and caused the tissue back there to swell a bit each time a bite would happen. Which made more bites more likely because swelling causes your teeth to have less room to chomp without biting whatever is swollen.

So I was hoping that it would heal but this went on for like 3 weeks and I was avoiding getting a flashlight and looking at it because I wanted to pretend if I didn't look at it, it wasn't there. But I finally did and there is now like an actual hole back there that seems to have kind of healed as an actual hole. Kind of like a pierced ear heals as a hole as long as it is left with a stud in there long enough.

I still can't quite eat normally and there is still a bit of pain that JUST! PERSISTS! no matter what I do (rinsing with peroxide daily, rinsing with water after eating anything, you name it).

If it ain't one thing it's everything else.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,012 Posts
I started watching this video and was wondering why the person with red hair looked so familiar, then I looked in the description and realised it was Rebecca Black lol what. (Yeah I skipped part way through the video so also missed the intro.)

It's all about that one girl dancing:

Basically the music equivalent of The Room.

The producer didn't stop there though there was also:

·
Failure's Art
2,321 Posts
I've recently discovered that exploding watermelons with elastic bands is a thing. There's a ton of videos of people doing this and it's pretty funny how they're always startled when the thing explodes but this is probably the best one I've seen. lol this dude was caught completely off guard in just the most ridiculous way possible. And the little girl is just like "whhaaaaaattt the****justhappened" she's so confused haha.

·
Terminator
13,252 Posts
My mom just demanded to know why I don’t have a girlfriend & she doesn’t have grandkids, asked if I was gay, said I don’t want kids, she wasn’t impressed
That's depressing as hell man.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,012 Posts
SKYND have been covered by Kerrang magazine in the UK but still don't have an English wikipedia article lol. I'm not writing it though. I think maybe they're being purposefully mysterious though and I can kind of understand that considering the image/true crime subject matter so that's probably intentional.

Some of their songs are very good though. I can't post most of the music videos here though lol but they are also quite artistic. I timestamped this one (it's called 'Katherine Knight'):

The people who feel their music is really edgy and all that though really just have never listened to Throbbing Gristle still lol.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,174 Posts
Was trying to exclusively use Evans Drums Heads on my kit but to complete the “look” I’m going for it seems an Aquarian Custom Bass Drum Head & a Remo Black Suede Snare Side Head are the only convenient/available options…still, another step closer to the perfect drum set

·
Just a bit stitious
4,719 Posts
All restrictions have been lifted and my state is now fully open. I should be happy about this. I’m not though because I am in a deep hole of anxiety and depression right now and for other reasons also. This probably means I will be returning to the office soon...really mixed feelings about that.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,012 Posts
While in town today a mum (I assume,) was with her young child and her child was crying and so she started shaming the kid saying 'stop causing a scene look at all the people staring at you.' But I really didn't give a **** of course and neither did anyone else around.

Should have been like 'if you don't want your child to end up as ****ed up as me you'll stop that kind of ****, let this be a warning now.'

Then later there was another older kid/young teenager who was like 'lesbian, gay ****ing *****' I dunno who he was talking to he was across the road and I wasn't really paying attention.

·
😒🤡
6,595 Posts
I am not a clean freak but why does dust bother me when it gets on my phone? It doesn't literally bother me but more like I just want my screen to look good. Lmao I'll be frequently wiping dust and air particles off my phone even though it's just going to get back on my screen a minute later. 😒

21681 - 21700 of 22041 Posts