Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can people please suggest some good TV series' that they have watched and would definitely recommend. Lately I have not found anything that I wanna watch besides a few shows on TV that are currently in the middle of seasons and I hate waiting a whole week to see the next episode.

recently I've watched

sapranos
breaking bad
entourage
the office (british)
lost
dexter

·
Registered
62 Posts
I dont really watch too much tv anymore, but I really love The Big Bang Theory on CBS

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooo yes! I've watched all of big bang theory too.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Black Books (UK sitcom, very funny)
The Mighty Boosh (UK comedy show, you might find this way too weird)
Darkplace (UK comedy, you might also find this too weird)

Oh, one show that's on right now that I really like is My Name Is Earl. I think it's hilarious. Might wanna check that out.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
the only current sitcoms i watch are big bang theory and 2 1/2 men. the rest i watch are reruns- friends, seinfeld, george lopez show, king of queens

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
Six Feet Under, Big Love, and True Blood are a few of my favorites right now. Michael C. Hall from Dexter is also in Six Feet Under and plays a vastly different role.

You may also enjoy Curb Your Enthusiasm, a bittersweet comedy that's far superior to Seinfeld in my opinion.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Six Feet Under, Big Love, and True Blood are a few of my favorites right now. Michael C. Hall from Dexter is also in Six Feet Under and plays a vastly different role.

You may also enjoy Curb Your Enthusiasm, a bittersweet comedy that's far superior to Seinfeld in my opinion.
Yes! curb your enthusiasm is great and i've heard good things of six feet under. ill check it out.

Twin Peaks!!! It's one of the best shows ever!

You can watch the whole series here:
http://www.cbs.com/classics/twin_peaks/
I'll check it out

I assume you have already watched house but its my fave! <3 house
seen afew episdoes, pretty good.

thx!

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,177 Posts
I'm a pretty big fan of HBO series so if you're checking online then:
-Six Feet Under
-Rome
-Big Love
-Deadwood
-Carnivale
-Oz
-Curb Your Enthusiasm

Non-HBO Series:
-Damages
-ReGenesis(Canadian)
-The Riches
-Saving Grace
-Las Vegas
-Hotel Babylon(British)
-Secret Diary Of A Call Girl(British)

All these shows I seen a few episodes of on TV & am now one by one following the season online. I don't actively watch TV on TV very often anymore

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
Oh my goodness, nightrain you are so right!!!!!!! Twin Peaks is absolutely awesome!!!! Did you know there still is a Twin Peaks festival in Washington? I would so much like to go, but the family and $$ make that unrealistic.
Wow! That's awesome! I would love to go someday :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
The IT Crowd
I'm Alan Partridge
The Inbetweeners
Nathen Barley

These are all British, and being British myself i cant be certain of how well received they will be by Americans... But they are definetly worth checking out...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Black Books (UK sitcom, very funny)
Darkplace (UK comedy, you might also find this too weird)
I was gonna recommend those :3

Also, Scrubs. Scrubs is awesome. I wasn't such a fan of series 6 but the show finale was awesome and I like the earlier series. And Zach Braff is so pretty.

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
Has anyone here seen Freaks & Geeks? I heard it was great, but canceled after the first season. I hope Blockbuster gets around to shipping me the first disc soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts