Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, my sexual dysfunction on 20 mg of generic Celexa is only minor, but there is definitely room for improvement - namely, the sensation of my orgasms. The sensation has been slightly dulled...annoying!

So this "life coach" I talk to (my parents want me to) said he's talked to people who've had success taking an herb called Ginko Bilbo, sold at most drug stores. It's marketed for memory improvement, unlike those Xanax I just swallowed!

Anyway, I'm going to take 120 mg (two pills) a couple hours before masturbating tonight and see if I can tell a difference. He said to take two pills everyday to let it build in my system, but I don't see why it shouldn't start working right away if it's going to work at all. I suspect I'll have to take more than two pills if I'm going to see improvement...we'll see.

·
Banned
76 Posts
sadly ginko gives placebo effect only, in many double blind trials its failed to show any benefits

however anxiety sufferers often have a very strong placebo effect:roll

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sadly ginko gives placebo effect only, in many double blind trials its failed to show any benefits

however anxiety sufferers often have a very strong placebo effect:roll
He said there was a study that showed 96% of males showed improvement...needless to say I was VERY skeptical.

But I have read some promising testimonies online, so I figure it's worth a shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts